Dental Implants Panania – Digital Systems for Speedy, Safer and Accurate Placement
Missing teeth can impact on both your oral health and confidence and is why more and more people are turning to dental implants. Panania patients should know that despite the fact that the dental implant has been around since the 1960s, it remains the gold standard of missing tooth replacement. At worst, dental implants have proven to fully restore bite and functionality but at best, results can be truly life-changing!
If you would like to find out more about how dental implants in Panania NSW can help you, book a consultation with the Picnic Point Dental team today.
Computer-Guided Dental Implants in Panania NSW and What it Means for Patients
At Picnic Point Dental, we want the very best for our patients which is why we have invested heavily in the latest computer-guided implant surgery software and planning. With traditional dental implants, the bulk of the process is carried out during surgery. With computer-guided or ‘digital’ implant methods, much of the work is carried out virtually in the planning stages.
An exact computer-generated replica of your mouth is made and from this, our Panania NSW dentists can plan the exact positioning and trajectory of the tooth implant down to a fraction of a millimetre. For patients this means:
- Less time spent under surgery conditions
- A more comfortable procedure because everything has been planned right down to the finest detail and
- Less dental visits meaning more convenience
Our dentist in Panania NSW uses the latest Klockner dental implant system to ensure the best chance of bone fusion success.
What About the Benefits of Dental Implants in Panania NSW?
When compared to other forms of missing tooth replacement, tooth implants in Panania have a number of benefits. These include:
- The look and feel – Once in position dental implants look and feel just like your natural smile – Chances are you won’t even be able to tell the difference.
- The long-lasting factor – If cared for properly implant-based restorations can last for several decades or more.
- The stability element – Dentures and bridges are often a concern regarding stability. Implants, on the other hand, are permanently secured directly into the jaw. Once bone fusion has taken place it creates a strong foundation with no possibility of movement.
- Zero bone loss – Patients in Panania NSW should know that dental implants are the only form of missing tooth replacement to prevent continued bone loss after a tooth has gone missing.
We are the only dental clinic in Australia to use PerioPOC. With PerioPOC, we can detect how patients oral hygiene is and whether they have periodontal (gum) disease or not, which can affect the immediate and long term success rate of Dental Implants.
Thanks to our knowledge and experience our Picnic Point dentists remain at the forefront of dental implants in Panania NSW. So why not come and talk to our team to see just how we can help patients in and around Panania NSW like you.