Laser Dentistry Panania – Experience Some Of The Latest Technology At Picnic Point Dental
Here at Picnic Point Dental, we’re proud to offer some of the latest in laser dentistry. Panania patients can benefit from increased comfort, precision results, and faster healing time.
What is laser dentistry?
Dental lasers allow our dentist in Panania NSW to perform a wide range of dental treatments and services without much of the discomfort associated with ‘traditional’ dentistry.
Laser dentistry is delivered in the form of a concentrated beam of light so it doesn’t need to come into direct contact with the teeth and gums. This makes processes like soft tissue treatment less invasive and significantly quieter.
What Treatments are Laser Dentistry in Panania Typically Used For?
Laser treatment here in Panania NSW can be used on a wide range of procedures. These include:
- Periodontal disease – a dental laser can be used to eradicate any bacteria that has formed in gum pockets. Traditionally the gum would need to be cut and sutured back together in a relatively invasive process. However, laser treatment means that patients in Panania NSW will experience precision results with no bleeding, no sutures, and faster healing time.
- Root canal treatment – The use of laser dentistry for root canal treatment means that any canal shaping and cleaning is carried out using less invasive techniques. For dental patients in Panania, NSW this means less discomfort and post-operative swelling.
- Treating gummy smiles – Gum contouring using laser dentistry means that patients in Panania NSW receive treatment that is virtually pain-free. We utilise a soft-tissue diode laser to remove any excess gum tissue, but at the same time, it reseals the area. This means a bloodless procedure where healing is quick – usually within 1-2 days.
- Muscle pain management and wound healing
- Tooth whitening
Why Opt for Laser Treatment in Panania?
Dental lasers are gentler and quieter and because they kill any decay-causing bacteria, they leave behind a clean site. So if you are looking for dental treatment that provides:
- Faster healing/recovery
- Less invasive treatment
- More protection against further decay
- Reduced treatment time and ultimately,
- Less discomfort
Call our highly skilled dentists at Picnic Point Dental today. Isn’t it about time you experienced the absolute best that laser dentistry in Panania NSW has to offer?